Business Development Representative
Power Lines Pro is a high growth early stage startup, backed by some of the largest investors in Australia. After closing our recent funding round, we are rapidly scaling up our team.
We're looking for someone passionate about sales who can help us get some runs on the board.
Can you do this job?
The Business Development Representative will be helping generate new sales and growing our business. They will work closely with other business development colleagues on strategy but will have the focus of progressing prospects through the sales cycle.
- Reach out to new clients via email, events, cold calling.
- Maintain CRM and sales process
- Arrange business meetings and demos with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Some of the benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Minutes to the train station
- Catered lunches
- Great coffee / Barista training
- and of course joining an awesome team
- Proven working experience in a business development role, sales executive or other sales related capacity
- Proven sales track record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Great time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Excited by new technology innovation and the opportunity to change the industry
- Ability to follow through and maintain focus on goals
- 2+ years B2B Sales
Nice to have
- Experience in an engineering sales environment
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Experience in energy / electricity industry
- Experience in customer support