Business Development Manager
Power Lines Pro is a high growth early stage startup, backed by some of the largest investors in Australia. After closing our recent funding round, we are rapidly scaling up our team.
We're looking for someone passionate about sales who can help us get some runs on the board.
Can you do this job?
The Business Development Manager will be the driving force behind generating new sales and growing our business. You will be responsible for creating and applying an effective sales strategy with a focus on expanding into the US market.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Reach out to new clients via email, events, cold calling and other outbound marketing
- Maintain and enhance CRM and sales process
- Arrange business meetings and demos with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Some of the benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Minutes to the train station
- Catered lunches
- Great coffee / Barista training
- and of course joining an awesome team
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Great time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Excited by new technology innovation and the opportunity to change the industry
- Ability to stay focused on the goals
- Minimum 5+ years B2B Enterprise Sales
Nice to have
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Experience and contacts in the energy / electricity industry will be highly considered
- Experience in US market sales